- Personal data Administrator pursuant to Art. 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is Fencl rybářské potřeby s.r.o. (Fencl Fishing Tackle Ltd.) IČ 07417977 with its registered office at 1. máje 55, Merklín 334 52, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
- The contact details of the Administrator are
address: nám. ČSA 68, 333 01 Stod, Czech Republic
telephone: +420 602 834 081
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The Administrator has not appointed a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The Administrator processes the personal data that you have provided to them or the personal data that the Administrator has obtained as a result of fulfilling your order.
- The Administrator processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of a contract between you and the Administrator pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR,
- legitimate interest of the Administrator in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR,
- Your consent to the processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (especially for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the event of no order of goods or services.
- The purpose of personal data processing is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator; the order requires personal data that are necessary for the successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it by the Administrator,
- sending commercial communications and doing other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Art. 22 of the GDPR.
Data retention period
- Administrator keeps personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and to assert claims under these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, no longer than 30 years if the personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
- After the expiration of the retention period, the Administrator will delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (Administrator subcontractors)
- Recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / making payments under the contract,
- providing services for the operation of an e-shop (Shoptet) and other services in connection with the operation of an e-shop,
- providing marketing services.
- The Administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organization.
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- the right to access your personal data pursuant to Art. 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to rectification of personal data pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, or restriction
of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR; and
- the right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail of the Administrator referred to in Art. III of these Terms.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to data protection has been violated.
- The Administrator declares that they have taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The Administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular by password protection.
- The Administrator declares that only persons authorized by them have access to personal data.
These terms come into into effect on 1 January 2023.